Submission Guidelines for Conference
·The authors are requested to send the papers on our mail by the prescribed dates.
·Paper can be submitted in English, Hindi or Punjabi.
·A Paper must furnish:
-Title - Author's Name -Institution of Placement - email.id -Contact no.
·Format of the Paper-
-Paper size: A4 -Line Spacing 1.5 -Margin 1 inch Top-Bottom, 1inch Left- Right
-Text Size 14 for title and 12 for content -Font–TimesNew Roman
Submission Guidelines for Poster Exhibition
·A college can send a number of participations for poster exhibition
·The theme for poster making is blended learning
·The size of the poster is 22X15” ( half of the full chart)
·An already prepared poster can be sent with following details:
·Name –Department - Institution
·Any medium can be used for poster making
·Digital posters can also be sent
Guidelines to participate in Digital Poster Making Competition
1. Anyone can participate in the competition.
2. A poster may be prepared on the theme “Blended Learning for Gen Z” or any other related theme.
3. A poster could be in the form of text, pictures, graphics, diagram, flowchart or a combination of any of the above.
4. The poster may be prepared and presented digitally or an image of the poster can be uploaded.
5. The criterion of the judgement will be content representation (20%), likes (40%), and comments (40%)
6. The posters be uploaded on facebook page: fb.me/BhuttaCollegeofEducation
7. The poster must include name, age and name of the institution (if applicable)
8. Last date of submission of posters is 4th April 2019.
9. Results of the poster competition will be announced on 6thApril, 2019.
10. Best poster will be awarded with the cash prize of Rs 5000,
5 runner ups will be awarded with the cash prize of Rs.1000 each
20 consolations will be awarded with books signed by Padam Shri Surjit Patar in person.
In order to maintain quality, the papers presented in the conference will be published after the approval of review committee in the Journal with ISSN NO.